Moho Art Association is accepting subscriptions for its YICCA 2020 – International Contest of Contemporary Art, open to all artists worldwide.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
YICCA contest is a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art space in Milan.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- 3,000 Euro money prize to the first selected
- 1,000 Euro money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition, planned for June 2020 at CMC – Centro Culturale Milano, Largo Corsia dei Servi, 4, 20122 Milano – Italy.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work. All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website.
To register please complete the registration form on the official website.
YICCA 2020 – International Contest of Contemporary Art – Subscription Fee
The subscription fee starts at 45 Euro.