Moho Art Association is accepting subscriptions for its YICCA 2019 – International Contest of Contemporary Art, open to all artists worldwide.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works. Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
YICCA is a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
- Win a cash prize:
- 3,000 Euro money prize to the first selected
- 1,000 Euro money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
YICCA 2019 – International Contest of Contemporary Art – Subscription Fee
The subscription fee starts at 40 Euro.