WorldNomads.com and National Geographic Channel are giving one exceptional individual the chance to go on assignment with renowned wildlife photographer Jason Edwards to South Africa!
This is your chance to photograph in Kruger National Park on an 8-day trip with Gap Adventures!
A selection of your best photos will be published on National Geographic Channel where they will be viewed by thousands of travellers worldwide, offering you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get your foot in the door of one of the most revered exploration organisations in the world!
This opportunity is open to any non-professional trying to start a career in Travel Photography – photography students or keen amateurs/pro-amateurs looking for a foot in the door.
- Minimum age 18 with a good level of physical fitness.
- This is a global opportunity – you may be a resident of any country.
- You should be an exceptional photographer with a lust for adventure, have a strong desire to be mentored and grow your photographic knowledge and skills, an ambition to forge a career in Travel Photography, and of course a desire to travel to South Africa.
- Remember this is a scholarship, a learning experience, and therefore will not be suitable for professional or semi-professional photographers.
Number of Scholarships
This is an opportunity for an individual.
Eight (8) days
WorldNomads.com and National Geographic Channel are taking you to South Africa on an 8-day trip, for a chance to photograph in Kruger National Park. You’ll also photograph Cape Town in all its vibrant colour and visit a pre-school community project on the outskirts of Cape Town.
In short, here is what you need to do:
- Shoot a series of photos (maximum of 5)
- Add your photos to WorldNomads.com.
- Tell the organizers in 300 words or less about your photos and why you should be chosen.
More details can be found on WorldNomads.com.