Wolda is the high-profile graphic design award scheme that rewards the best logos and trademarks designed throughout the world, creating an archive that tracks the evolution of tastes, styles and trends in global design, year after year.
Wolda’s standing is guaranteed by the endorsement of the most important design associations and schools. Designers, agencies, studios and students from all over the world are invited to enter.
With its ’10 edition, Wolda continues to evolve and improve, with a brand new judging process that again breaks new ground: each participant has a say in deciding the winning entries.
Submit your best logo designs produced in 2010.
Please upload logo images according to the following specifications:
- 72 dpi resolution
- Logo must be included in a frame sized 300×300 pixels
- JPG format in RGB colour
- Files should not exceed 1 MB
The overall winner “Best of the World” for Wolda Professional and Wolda Talent is rewarded for free with prestigious design objects created specially for Wolda: two pieces of the “Best of the World” trophy and two pieces of the award certificate (one for the agency and one for the logo’s client).
The rest of the winning entries can receive award trophies and certificates ONLY upon request and payment.
Wolda awards are true symbols of creative achievement. They’re not easy to come by, either. Earning a Wolda award is a true accomplishment. Even the simple certificates represent something worth hanging on the wall rather than just a sheet of paper to file away.
- Wolda is open to graphic designers, studios, agencies and their clients worldwide.
- Wolda is also open to students, who participate in a dedicated area called Wolda Talent. Students’ work will be judged by the same criteria and jury as the professional work submitted.
- Any logo designed, printed, published or visible online between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2010 is eligible for Wolda ’10. If the logo is part of a system, you can subscribe the entire system, at a special rate.
- All entrants may submit as many works as they wish.
- All the entries must be original creations or property of the designer, design firm or individual submitting the design piece.
How to enter?
- Create an accountAfter having read the Official Rules, choose + enter now and fill in the contact data form for the person entering the submissions. You will then receive an email containing a link to click on in order to activate your account.
- Submit entry/entriesLog on to your account area whenever you want, using your username and password. This is where your list of entries will appear. Fill in all the necessary details including the logo name, the client, description of the logo and the name of the designer(s). If you decide to leave the website, you will be taken to this stage when you log back in.
- PaymentMake payment by credit card or choose another payment method (PayPal, cheque or bank transfer). You’ll get confirmation of a successful transaction and an invoice for your records (automatically generated on payment). Wolda offers you the chance to register your entry and make payment online with no shipping costs.Please do not send original work or digital versions on CD. Offline subscriptions will be accepted only in case of technical problems.
- €21 per logo (VAT included, for both Wolda Professional and Wolda Talent)
- 1 logo system €36 (VAT included) flat fee, regardless the number of the logos in the system