Videoex, the International Experimental Film & Video Festival, is currently calling for entries for its next edition. Scheduled for 26 May – 3 June, 2012, Videoex 2012 will present and promote video and experimental film works from around the world.
Videoex 2012 will include an international and a Swiss competition. The total prize amount is 3,500 CHF (more than €2,800).
The 14th edition of the Videoex festival will be held in Zürich at Kunstraum Walcheturm and Cinema Z3.
We invite you to submit up to 3 works and become part of Videoex 2012.
Videoex Promotes Video and Experimental Film Works
Videoex is calling for:
- experimental films (35mm / 16mm / 8mm),
- videos (experimental, video-art, essay…)
- innovative animations,
- experimental digital & graphic productions (to be screened),
- experimental documentaries & innovative music videos.
The purpose of the Videoex festival is to promote video and experimental film works.
Videoex 2012 Offers A Total of 3,500 CHF in Prizes
Videoex 2012 will include two competitions: an international and a Swiss competition. The total prize amount is 3,500 Swiss francs, which is more than €2,800.
Submit Works Produced After 1 October 2010
- Participants may submit a maximum of 3 works.
- Only works produced after 1 October 2010 are applicable.
- The following screening formats are accepted for the competitions:
- 35mm, 16mm, S8mm films
- Digibeta (PAL)
- HD Files, Blueray Disc,
- Beta SP (PAL/SECAM)
- HDV-, DVCAM (PAL/NTSC)
- Mini-DV (PAL/NTSC) / DVD
- S-VHS (PAL only) / VHS (PAL/NTSC)
Mail Your Works to Videoex Festival
Fill out an entry form for any work submitted. Submit the entry form together with the preview copy, no later than 30 January 2012 to:VIDEOEX Festival
CH-8026 Zurich, Switzerland
Shipment must be declared as:
“art work for cultural purpose only”
“no commercial value” Maximum value 2 USD!!
(Otherwise the organizers will have to pay customs and will not be able to accept the package.)