Vancouver College of Art and Design (VCAD) is awarding $150,000 in scholarships for 2010 high school graduates. One full scholarship, up to four half scholarships and 50 partial scholarships will be given to the most qualified applicants.
Interested students are asked to submit a scholarship application package specific to the program they are applying for. VCAD offers art and design programs in Fashion Design, Interior Design, 3D Modeling Animation, Graphic Design, Web Design, and Marketing and Merchandising for Fashion.
- Scholarships are available to qualified students who begin classes in the summer or fall term of 2010.
- You must be scheduled to graduate in 2010 from a Canadian high school or equivalent foreign institution.
Number of Scholarships
1 full scholarship, up to 4 half scholarships and 50 partial scholarships will be given to the most qualified applicants.
- Up to one full tuition, and up to four half tuition , and up to 50 partial tuition scholarship
- Ranging in value from $1000 – $2500 are offered by Vancouver College of Art and Design
- Full tuition scholarship approximate value $18,676 – $22,786, half tuition scholarship approximate value $9338 – $11,393
To enter, you must follow ALL general competition guidelines listed below AND individual program entry requirements for the program of your choice. Please note: a separate application to Vancouver College of Art and Design is required for admission to the school.
- Complete the entry form and indicate the program of study for which you have applied (see back).
- Complete all individual program entry requirements for your indicated program of study (see back).
- Label all disks and supporting materials with your name (if appropriate).
- Submit a letter from a high school teacher or guidance counselor certifying that entry materials are your original creation. This letter should be submitted on official school letterhead
- Submit a current high school transcript.
- Entries must be contained in one package, and received by 30 April 2010.