Verge Magazine is now accepting entries for the new “Two-Minute Travel Tales” multimedia contest. Using video, photography or words, tell a story from your travels.
Entries must be short! Written entries under 500 words; photos entries may be accompanied by up to 200 words; video entries should be less than two minutes.
There is a $1000 grand prize to be won, plus $200 prizes for each category! The top submissions will be displayed on the Verge Magazine website and may form part of a travelling exhibition.
Tell your “Two-Minute Travel Tale” with a video, a written essay or a photo essay.
All entries must relate to meaningful travel.
There is a $1000 grand prize to be won, plus $200 prizes for each category! The top submissions will be displayed on Verge Magazine website and may form part of a travelling exhibition.
- The contest is open to all Canadian residents and international Verge subscribers (print or digital editions – not email newsletter subscribers). Entrants who are not current subscribers may subscribe at the time they enter the contest.
- Directors and employees of Verge Magazine and any of the sponsoring companies or affiliated companies are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must take one of the following forms: video, writing or photography.
- You may submit up to three entries in each category.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished. Any entry that has previously won a competition with a prize value of over $100, or been published, or sold to any party for reproduction, cannot be entered.
- Videos must not exceed two minutes in length.
- Written essays must not exceed 500 words.
- Photos must be a minimum of 1500 x 2100 pixels (or 3.1 megapixels).
- All winners will be notified by telephone or email.
How to enter?
Submit your entries on the official website through the appropriate entry forms. You will need to submit a new entry form for each piece you submit.
Remember that you may submit only three entries for each category.