The 3rd edition of Tubądzin Design Awards is an international competition for architects, designers and students — a chance to unleash creative potential.
The competition is dedicated to three main topics: #nature, #future and #freedom — each for different type of design project and location.
The total prize pool in the competition is 50,000 Euro. You can also get publications in Elle Decoration and White Mad, trips to Milan and internships at the best architectural offices in Paris, Warsaw and Lviv.
In the 3rd edition of Tubądzin Design Awards you can choose the main prize after winning the Grand Prix. #freedom is the choice between flying to Abu Dhabi or to Iceland for two. In addition, the winner receives 2,500 Euro.
The competition task consists in presenting projects in the field of architecture, interior design and design in which Tubądzin products will be used.
Details about the topics are published on the official website.
- #nature — design a space that by its nature fits into the ambience is art.
- #future — the future is yours! Creating space has an impact not only on the present, but also on the lives of future generations.
- #freedom — freedom, for which a creator themselves and their imagination are the limitations. We give you a wide range of possibilities that you can use in an inspiring, unconventional and responsible way.
The competition includes the following categories:
- Young Power (for student of design, architecture or other artistic faculty)
- Everyday Design (for designers)
- Unlimited Architecture (for architects /architectural design office/ freelancer)
The Tubądzin Design Awards competition is organized by Tubądzin Management Group.
No Entry Fee!
It's free to enter.