The Transform Awards are the only European benchmark of best practice in the rebranding process. They provide an opportunity for all staff, companies and agencies alike, to see their efforts recognised and to celebrate excellence in their rebranding projects.
Judged by a jury of branding experts, communications practitioners and academics, Transform is open to all companies or agencies that have launched a rebrand between April 2009 and December 2010.
Transform Awards 2011 is Europe’s only dedicated celebration of brand rebuilding and redesign.
Transform is looking for rebrand projects launched between April 2009 and December 2010.
You will need to have the following ready, in digital format, before you start the online entry process.
- Entry description
- Entry statement
- Supporting materials
- Digital files, links or URLs
- Project credits
- Hard copy entries
Please visit the official website for more details about the required entry materials.
Winning companies will be notified at a fabulous gala dinner on 22 March 2011.
- All winners’ projects will be showcased on the Transform Awards’ official website – each category will have its own dedicated, and search optimised, page.
- Agencies that are included amongst the winners will be included in a list of consultants Transform Awards recommends when organisations are seeking brand partners for their work.
- The Transform Awards will launch a media campaign in Spring 2010 to announce the winners and publicise the display showcase.
- Winners will each receive a certificate/trophy.
- Winners are given a press release template by Communicate magazine for their own media efforts.
- Judged by a jury of branding experts, communications practitioners and academics, Transform Awards are open to all companies or agencies that have launched a rebrand between April 2009 and December 2010.
- Entries are welcomed from in-house corporate professionals, branding consultants, business strategists, design firms, architects, advertising agencies, non-profit organisations, and government agencies.
- A single organisation can enter multiple projects for multiple awards.
- Please translate all non-English text into English to facilitate the judging process.
How to enter?
Submit your entries online, through the Transform Awards 2011 official website.
- £180 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £100 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £100 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation.
Late entry: each entry received between Monday 13 December and Thursday 23 December 2010 must include a late entry fee of £100.