For the first time ever, Guylian invites consumers, chocolate lovers and fans to create a new look and feel for the packaging of their hero product, Guylian Sea Shells. Guylian is challenging professional & amateur designers and Guylian fans to create innovative designs from a consumer perspective.
Develop an innovative and creative design for the packaging of the Guylian Sea Shells gift box and ask your friends to vote for your design!
Will you be the “topdesigner” of Guylian’s new Sea Shells gift box? Take a chance and you could win $5.000, design software or an iPad.
The Guylian Packaging Design Contest wants you to develop an innovative and creative design for the packaging of the Guylian Sea Shells gift box. A design kit is available for the purpose of this competition.
The target consumers for this product are: adults, mainly women, 25-55 years of age, from all over the world.
Create a new packaging design that generates a feeling of “DESIRE” from the consumer, whilst also keeping in mind all that Guylian stands for: Original packaging box
- Premium Belgian quality chocolate
- Uniquely shaped seahorse/seashell chocolates that are easily recognisable
- Irresistable creamy texture
- Strong Belgian heritage
- The World’s Favourite Belgian Chocolates
Designs must be made in full colour CMYK or RGB.
Three entries will be awarded a prize, being:
- Prize 1 – Grand Prize: Money prize of 5.000 USD
- Prize 2: Design software (value 1000 USD)
- Prize 3: iPad
- The White Box Contest is open to anyone worldwide, as of the age of 18 years old.
- All entries must be original works. Only entries with a declaration of authorship are accepted.
- Entrants can submit only one design per person as an entry.
- Entries cannot contain material that is unlawful, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libellous, and must not promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual.
How to enter?
Submit your entry on the official website. Please, make sure you follow the instructions stated there.