visualMAFIA is a young graphic design agency in the heart of Munich. The visualMAFIA calendar competition resulted from the ambition to promote visualMAFIA’s existing international creative network as well as winning new networking partners. In addition, visualMAFIA wants to offer a platform for creatives to express their talent within the interesting framework of the visualMAFIA calendar competition.
Through the competition visualMAFIA hopes to bring national and international designers together and produce a high-quality calendar for all partners, clients and most importantly winners of the visualMAFIA calendar competition.
There will be 12 winners who will receive glory and 20 copies of the calendar.
The visualMAFIA calendar competition recognizes entries that demonstrate the value of design in a clear, creative and compelling fashion. The image does not have to be „Mafia“ related and can be absolutely independent from the visualMAFIA brand.
Image submissions should meet the following requirements:
- in RGB
- minimum size of 597 x 420 mm
- 300 dpi
- horizontal orientation
- in TIFF format
- Name image: vM_fullName_001, 002,…
First and foremost, the winners will receive glory and most likely more friends within the visualMAFIA community.
Furthermore, each winner will receive 20 copies of the visualMAFIA calendar 2012, which you can use as decoration, for the practical purpose of a calendar or as gifts for business partners, friends or family.
- Particpation in the visualMAFIA calendar competition is open to photographers and creatives around the world.
- Participants must be 18 years of age and over.
- All submissions must be made via email. Submissions on paper or via post will not be accepted.
- Participants can submit more than one entry.
- Submitted works must be an original, unpublished work.
- All submissions must be clearly linked to its author.
- The submitted work must inlcude the visualMAFIA logo.
How to enter?
The entry form must be sent together with the submission. For each submission a separate entry form must be filled out and sent to the following email address: submission [at] visualmafia.cc (please replace [at] with @).