The Leading Entrepreneurs Organization (The LEO) is after a high quality, distinctive logo that will be used across all branding of The LEO from two dimensional images such as website, stationery, clothing and signage right through to 3D dimensional usage of promotional products such as jewellery and soft toys.
Multiple designs are accepted giving you even more chances to win.
The winner will receive a prize consisting of US $500.
This competition consists in a contest to design a logo for The Leading Entrepreneurs Organization (The LEO).
The logo is to use a stylised image of a lions head, bust or body and any other elements that you feel would convey the following attributes of our company. There is no need to use the words “The LEO” or “The Leading Entrepreneurs Organization”.
The LEO needs the logo to be all of the following 3 things:
The Leading Entrepreneurs Organization (The LEO) is an organisation with the long term aim of focusing on sustainable personal empowerment as a mainstream conduit to business networking, business development and personal success. The LEO has developed a series of seminars and workshops to deliver to the market place efficient and effective training covering not just the why’s, but also the how’s, and an operational programme that is fully sustainable.
The following words are the core attributes of The LEO company:
Preferred colors: Gold, Red, Orange, Bright Yellow, Brown, Black, White.
- The winner will receive a prize consisting of US $500.
- Second prize is US $350.
- Third prize is US $200.
The winners will be paid via PayPal in US Dollars. If a winner does not have a PayPal account, alternative methods of payment may be discussed if suitable for both parties.
- This competition is open to all international applicants.
- You must be 16 years old or over on the closing date to enter this competition.
- All original designs must be vector format in either Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or EPS (.eps) format. For submission purposes, a RGB 300dpi jpeg version of the design is acceptable, but original vector files will be requested from the winners. Failure to submit original vector files will result in forfeit of the prize.
- Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach any copyright or third party rights. The LEO will not be made partially or fully liable for any non-original work submitted by you. All entries must be suitable for publication on The LEO website and public viewing. The design must not include any defamatory, offensive or unlawful content.
- Multiple entries are accepted per person, however, each individual entry must be entered separately via the submission form.
How to enter?
Submit your designs by using the online entry form on the official website.