7 Sins Contest is an international competition that will take place through the website aimed at artists of all disciplines (graffiti, painting, graphic design, photography, etc..) with the main objective of capturing these old clichés in a visual way and therefore exposing the mentality changes that have taken place over the last twenty centuries of history.
The art work presented must be related directly or indirectly with all or each of the 7 deadly sins. Each artist may submit as many pieces of works as they think appropriate. The style and technique are free.
Submit your designs that are directly or indirectly related with all or each of the 7 deadly sins:
There is an only prize of €3,000 for the best piece of art work. A further selection of the best works will be part of a collective exhibition that will travel through some of the main capitals and major cities worldwide in 2010 and 2011. The final Top 10 works will receive a free copy of the memorial book that will be published at the end of the call.
A further selection of the best works will be part of a collective exhibition that will travel through some of the main capitals and major cities worldwide in 2010 and 2011.
- 7sins contest is an international contest, aimed at visual artists (photographers, designers, illustrators …), either individual or collective.
- Members of the organization and industry professionals with proven experience will be the jury and will decide the best piece of art. The jury decision will be announced during a public ceremony before a notary.
- Each artist can participate with an unlimited number of pieces using a technique and style of free choice.
- The creations must be presented in JPEG, TIFF or free illustration technique, always at 300dpi and sized 70x100cm.
- Work not meeting these requirements will be automatically out of competition.
How to enter?
The participation in the contest will be assured with a pre-registration to be conducted exclusively through this website. To do that click here or go to contact.