Type Directors Club’s 59th Annual Communication Design Competition is expiring soon, but there’s still more time to enter this premier typography competition.
Enter graphic design work with a typographic focus. Print and digital work that incorporates type or lettering is perfect for this competition.
The competition is open to professionals and students for works produced or published during 2012. Entries can be submitted in more than 20 categories!
The 59th Annual Type Directors Club Communication Design Competition Expires on 15 January 2013
Enter original professional or student work designed in 2012 in any of the following categories:
- Advertisements & Advertising Inserts
- Annual Reports & other Financial Reports
- Book Jackets/Covers
- Brochures & Direct Mail
- Corporate Identity
- Editorial – Magazine, Newspaper, Newsletter
- Exhibits/Displays/Point-of-Purchase/Signage/Architectural and Dimensional Design
- Experimental/Fine Art/Unpublished
- Miscellaneous – Announcements, Invitations, Cards, Menus, etc.
- Mixed Series – Print, Digital, Environmental
- Digital Media – Web sites, Apps, eBooks, etc.
- Movie Titles
- Motion – TV
- Motion – Online Titles, Episodics, Live Events
Entries selected by the jury will receive Certificates of Typographic Excellence. They will be exhibited in the 59th TDC Exhibition, and appear in Typography 34. The opening of TDC59 will be held in New York City and will be on display during the summer of 2013.
Only winners will be notified the week of 30 January 2013 by email.
Please see the contest website for a complete list of rules.
Since late fees apply to entries after 14 December 2012, the Single Entry fee now is $75 (US) and the Series Entry is $105 (US).
Discounts apply for Type Directors Club members.