As in previous years, Foam Magazine’s annual fall TALENT issue will present the work of young talented photographers.
The Foam Magazine Talent Call is open to photographers from all over the world. Last year, they received over 900 entries from 53 countries worldwide, and because of the quality of submissions, 18 photographers were chosen – they had to double their issue!
The competition is fierce, but the winning portfolios will be presented along with an interview written by an esteemed author in the fall issue: Foam Magazine #24/TALENT.
Submit a minimum of two series and a maximum of four series.
- Minimum: 2 Projects/Series
- Maximum: 4 Projects/Series
Each series should contain at least eight digital low-res images per project/series. The maximum for submitted images is 16 JPEGs per project/series. Please note: a selection of random photos will not be considered.
The winning portfolios will be presented along with an interview written by an esteemed author in the fall issue: Foam Magazine #24/TALENT.
- You must be a photographer between 18 and 35 years old.
- Submit a valid entry within the period of 1 March – 1 May 2010.
- By submitting to the Foam Magazine Talent Call Foam Magazine has the right to use your work for promotional purposes, for a maximum period of 18 months preceding the submission. You will be consulted before the use imagery commences.
How to enter?
- Include a brief description (maximum one A4) of the projects/series in a Word document.
- Include an abridged CV in a Word document.
- All images are to be submitted in JPEG format. MAX: 768 x 1024 pixels 1MB per image.