The 4th Aniboom Awards sponsored by Sesame Street provides talented animators from around the world a chance to showcase their made for kids animations. For the first time ever you are given the opportunity to create original characters and content for the longest street in the world. Present your unique vision in any animation style to win cash prizes and the chance to have your animation air on one of television’s most iconic shows, Sesame Street.
Any individual, and all members of any group of individuals must be at least eighteen years of age to enter.
The Winning animators will then be eligible for development deals valued at $20,000.
Sesame Street is looking for original characters and content, show us your unique vision! Submit your original animations.
Present your unique vision in any animation style.
As detailed below, winners will be chosen in five categories:
- School Readiness Skills (i.e., letters, numbers and shapes)
- Pro-Social Skills
- Sky’s The Limit (aka miscellaneous)
- Classic Remake – Pinball Number Count (entries in this category must create an animation of the classic Pinball Numbers Count song.
- Community Favorite (chosen using the ranking system described in Section 8.2 below)
- Each of the 5 Category finalists will be awarded a prize of Five Thousand Dollars (US $5,000).
- The Grand Prize Winner(s) will be awarded an additional prize of Five Thousand Dollars (US $5,000).
- The Winning animators will then be eligible for development deals valued at $20,000.
- Any individual, and all members of any group of individuals submitting Content, (“Contestant(s)”) must be at least eighteen years of age and have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction within which they reside at time of entry submission.
- Contestants must have Internet access as of the time of submission of the Content.
- Producers who are currently engaged in contractual relationships or development deals that would preclude them from participating in any part of the Awards are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants must be eligible to sign a development agreement with Sponsor or Aniboom, which is a mandatory condition to be eligible for Finalist, and Grand Prize awards.
- Each Contestant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the Contestant’s entry.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the natural person in whose name the e-mail account associated with the provided e-mail address was opened.
- Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Aniboom and Sponsor and all judges, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and promotion and advertising agencies (collectively, “Awards Entities”), together with the immediate family members and those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Awards. This Awards is void where prohibited.
- Content should initially be created in HD and submitted to Aniboom in compressed format, Finalists and Grand Finalists will submit in HD via FTP site in accordance with Awards Sponsor guidelines: NTSC HD 1080i, 59.94 / 29.97 DROPFRAME, Audio sample frequency 48K; 24 bit.
- Content should be less than five minutes in length (although less than 2 minutes in length is preferable for airing).
- Content must contain only animated content.
- The Content’s features should be unique and novel.
How to enter?
Content should be submitted to the Awards during the Submission Period by uploading the Content according to the instructions on the official website.
All Contestants must agree to the Submission Agreement by clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button which constitutes your acceptance and execution of the Submission Agreement. Execution of the Submission Agreement is a mandatory pre-condition to each Contestant’s participation in the Awards.
No other method of submission will be accepted.