To recognize and reward outstanding interior design, and to encourage new ideas and techniques in the design and furnishing of interior spaces, the 37th Annual Interior Design Competition is open to participants worldwide.
IIDA’s Annual Interior Design Competition honors outstanding design in all areas of practice: Corporate, Education/Institutional, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Residential and Retail/Showroom.
Submit your interior designs to the contest.
All winners of the competition will be announced at IIDA’s NeoCon® celebration COOL. The winning projects may be published in the NeoCon issue of Interior Design magazine. In the event that a previously published entry is selected as a winner, Interior Design magazine reserves the right not to republish that project.
- Any design professional practicing legally in their jurisdiction may submit entries.
- Truly international in scope, this competition is open to participants worldwide.
- Projects must have been completed after 1 January 2008.
- Submissions will be judged for suitability of design to the project challenge, originality of the design solution, and the successful integration of interior finishes and furnishings.
How to enter?
Download and fill in the official entry form.
- For IIDA members: $200 per entry
- For non-members: $275 per entry