The call for entries for the 2012 DuPont Packaging Awards is now open! The DuPont Packaging Awards is the industry’s longest running, independently judged global packaging awards program honoring packaging materials, processes, technology and service innovations.
The Awards are open to brand owners, packaging designers, converters and manufacturers around the world.
The DuPont Packaging Awards are seeking for excellence in innovation, sustainability and waste/cost reduction.
The awards can be entered free of charge.
Seeking Breakthroughs in Innovation, Sustainability and Waste/Cost Reduction
Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. DuPont invites packaging designers, converters, consumer goods producers, retailers and equipment manufacturers from around the world to enter their new packaging developments.
The judging will be based on a set of criteria:
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Waste/Cost Reduction
Diamond and Gold Awards for the Winners
As in previous years, DuPont will be awarding several Diamond and Gold awards to entries that get selected as winning.
Winners will be announced in May, 2012 during the DuPont Packaging Exchange, a free, global online event that offers participants the opportunity to interact with key leaders of the packaging industry.
The DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation are Open Worldwide
- The DuPont Packaging Awards are open to brand owners, packaging designers, converters and manufacturers around the world.
- Entrants do not need to use DuPont materials in their products, processes or programs.
- Only commercial products, technologies and processes are eligible.
- Products must be commercially available in the market and launched no earlier than 1 January 2010. Commercially available is defined as being sold in the marketplace (not just launched at a trade show or other event).
Start the Entry Process by Registering Online
To enter, you first need to register on the official website. Once you submit your registration, you’ll have a chance to download the entry forms for the Awards.