The 2012 REBRAND 100 Global Awards are now open for entries! Any rebrand launched anywhere in the world between January 2009 and September 2011 is eligible to compete.
The REBRAND 100 Global Awards is the first and highest worldwide recognition of its kind.
Global organizations, Fortune 50 corporations, small businesses, accomplished entrepreneurs, respected nonprofit organizations, cities, and renowned universities from around the world are regularly represented in the REBRAND 100 Global Awards.
Submit rebrands completed between January 2009 and September 2011 in any part of the world. The REBRAND 100 Global Awards are all about successfully redeveloped corporate identities.
- A select number of winners projects are showcased at REBRAND.com with a dedicated, full-page display.
- All winners are included in a database of referrals for when that is requested of REBRAND by organizations.
- All showcased projects are accompanied with links, if provided, to branding consultants and brand owner’s site from the recognized list at REBRAND.com
- REBRAND provides all winners with a press release template each can use for its own media outreach.
- REBRAND conducts an integrated media campaign to announce winners following winner notification in late February.
- Eligibility includes enterprise-wide initiatives, a single component of a brand, or a brand extension. Products, services, non-profit organizations, individuals and places can be entered.
How to enter?
Fill out a form on the official website to request the 2012 REBRAND 100 entry form. All guidelines should be contained in the entry form.
Entry fee information are available upon the request of the entry form. This is not a free competition.