Here’s your chance to shine as an artist and have your work displayed all over Tacoma. The non-profit Grand Cinema is once again turning to the artistic community to design this year’s Tacoma Film Festival poster. For the past 4 years the Tacoma Film Festival poster has been selected from this contest.
Last year’s contest saw entries from all over the world! This year Grand Cinema hopes to see the same level of participation. All entries will be displayed at the Grand Cinema and a winner will be chosen for this year’s festival.
The winner will receive a cash prize, two VIP passes for the 2011 Festival and a membership to Grand Cinema.
Design a poster for the 2011 Tacoma Film Festival. The poster must include:
- 2011 Tacoma Film Festival
- October 6-13, 2011
- This year’s theme/tagline: “CATCH IT FIRST”
- Space at the bottom (or somewhere within the design) for sponsor logos (a minimum of 10 logos).
Here are last year’s winning entries.
The winning poster designer will receive:
- Two (2) VIP passes to the 2011 Tacoma Film Festival
- A Joint Membership to the non-profit Grand Cinema
- Grand Cinema will also ask the winning artist to assist in creating some print ads and miscellaneous other uses of the artwork.
All entries will receive two (2) complimentary movie passes to the Grand Cinema.
- The 2011 Tacoma Film Fest Poster Design Contest is open to anyone worldwide.
- If you absolutely must you can send in two (2) submissions, otherwise one submission per designer is accepted.
- Please make sure the PDF is printer-ready as Grand Cinema will be printing all entries and showcasing them at the Grand.
- Please remember to include space for those sponsor logos.
How to enter?
Send entries to: rachel [at] grandcinema.com (please replace [at] with @). Please send entries via an electronic format: pdf or jpeg preferred.