The Jean-Claude Reynal Foundation, under the auspices of the Foundation of France, in collaboration with the Fine Arts School of Bordeaux, offers an annual grant of 10,000 euros to enable a young artist, who works directly on paper, to travel to a country of his/her choice for a period of 6 months maximum.
This opportunity is available to candidates, from any part of the world, between 20 and 30 years of age, with an artistic practice for at least two years.
What a great opportunity to study Fine Arts in France for free! Don’t miss it!
The 2011 Jean-Claude Reynal Scholarship is Available to Young Artists Worldwide
- Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years of age and have had an artistic practice on paper for at least two years. All artists are eligible regardless of educational background or nationality.
- 50% of the scholarship money will be paid before departure and 50% at the time and place of the residency.
- The prize winner authorizes the Reynal Foundation to use a work of his/her choice on the media announcing the following year’s scholarship competition. The chosen work will be approved by the executive committee.
An Opportunity to Study Abroad for Free!
The 2011 Jean-Claude Reynal Scholarship awards a 10,000 euros grant to a young artist for studies abroad.
The Jean-Claude Reynal Foundation Accepts Applications Online
Register online on the official website in a two step registration procedure.
- fill in the application form (studies, curriculum, travel project);
- upload your portfolio as a PDF or PowerPoint file, or as a zipped folder (maximum filesize: 10 MB).
Only the selected artists will have to send three original works on paper (drawings or prints of all kinds), no later than 15 January 2012, to:
Ann-Gaëlle CoomberÉcole des beaux-arts de Bordeaux
7 rue des Beaux-Arts
33800 Bordeaux cedex