The 2011 call for entries for the annual Flyway Film Festival is now open.
The Fourth Annual Flyway Film Festival will take place in Wisconsin, 20-23 October 2011. The festival accepts narrative features and shorts, documentaries, animations and student films. Selected films will be exhibited on the festival.
If you are a filmmaker and wish to submit your feature-length, short-film or student-film (narratives or documentaries) for consideration, read on.
Currently the Flyway Film Festival is able to present films in the following formats for exhibition: Digi-Beta, HD-Cam, Blu-Ray, Standard Definition DVD.
Films are accepted in the following categories:
- Narrative Feature (over 60 minutes)
- Narrative Short (under 60 minutes)
- Documentary Feature (over 60 minutes)
- Documentary Short (under 60 minutes)
- Children’s Feature (over 60 minutes)
- Children’s Short (under 60 minutes)
- Animation (any length)
- Student Film (any length)
- Wisconsin/Minnesota Showcase (any length)
Selected films will be exhibited on the Fourth Annual Flyway Film Festival in Wisconsin from 20 until 23 October 2011.
- All entries submitted for consideration must have been completed after 31 December 2008.
- All entries must be postmarked on or before 31 July 2011.
- All entries must be submitted on DVD screener (NTSC region 0 or 1).
- DVD’s can only be returned if accompanied by a prepaid mailer.
- Works in progress and rough cuts can be considered by contacting the festival director or competition jury director prior to submission.
How to enter?
Send your entry form together with the required materials on the postal address below.
- Include two (2) DVD screeners.
- Include one disc containing both hi-res and lo-res (for the web) publicity stills, and graphic images for the festival to use for PR and marketing purposes should your film be selected.
- A press kit may also be included but is not required.
Postal address:Flyway Film Festival
PO Box 3 Pepin, WI 54759
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.