Welcome to the 2010 Susquehanna International Fine Art Competition! This year’s theme is “River Art.” All entries must contain a river, real or imagined, in their composition.
$600 in cash prizes will be awarded – prizes in each category and overall. The top ten entries in each category will be included in the book “River Art” to be published in January, 2011.
All selected entries will have an opportunity to exhibit their work at West Shore Gallery in Wormleysburg, PA from 4 February to 2 March, 2011.
All entries must contain a river, real or imagined in their composition. This could be any river in the world, or one from mythology. The river need not be the dominant element.
You may enter up to three entries in each category:
- Mixed Media/Collage
- Traditional Photography (black & white or color, unembellished compositions)
- Digital (includes painterly effects, embellishments to photography)
- Grand Prizes
- The top entry of the competition will receive a $250 cash prize and be used as the cover image for the book “River Art” to be published in January, 2011.
- Category Winners
- The top entry in each category will win $50 and be featured as the lead image in each chapter of the book “River Art” to be published in January, 2011.
- All entries must be two dimensional. There is no minimum or maximum size.
- All entries will be JPG files of low resolution – no more than 1 MB per file. Typically this means no more than 4 inches to any side and a resolution of not more than 200 dpi.
- You may attach up to three images per category. Send each category entry in a separate email.
How to enter?
Send all inquiries and entries to: riverart [at] susquehannarts.org (please replace [at] with @)