Are you a filmmaker looking for a challenge and some extra money? If so, we invite you to participate in the 2010 Database Security Video Smackdown!
The goal of the Database Security Video Smackdown is for teams or individuals to create an original 2 minute (or less) film/video in a genre of their choice.
Anyone can enter the Database Security Video Smackdown contest. There are no age restrictions and entry is open to amateurs and professionals alike.
Your video can be a musical comedy, a love story, a noir mystery, a science fiction epic, a spaghetti western, or whatever else floats your boat. The database message need not be central to the theme of the film, but it must be included in some manner.
The target audience for your film is the general public and entries from all countries are welcome.
The first place winner will be awarded a prize of $2,000.
Finalists will receive prizes of $500 and and all videos will be featured on the Application Security, Inc. Website, Facebook page and YouTube Channel.
- Anyone can enter the Database Security Video Smackdown contest. There are no age restrictions and entry is open to amateurs and professionals alike.
- Films/videos must have a maximum length of two (2) minutes or less.
- Winners are required to submit a DVD to Application Security, Inc. with a video resolution suitable for a 42” LCD monitor and the original copy that was uploaded to YouTube.
- The video must be in .wmv, .avi, .mov, or .mpg file formats.
- Videos must not exceed 500MB total size.
- Please submit your entry in English.
How to enter?
All entries must be submitted via the Application Security, Inc. group on YouTube.
All entrants must also fill in the registration form on the official website.