Ricoh is calling for submissions for the 11th annual Ricoh Photo Contest. The theme for this year’s contest is “Radiance”. Up to two entries can be submitted per entrant.
The winning entries will be awarded with Ricoh cameras and accessories and will be used in the 2012 Ricoh Photo Calendar.
The contest is open to any and all who would like to enter, professional photographer and amateur alike, without regard to age, gender, or nationality.
Send photographs that cover a wide variety of subjects based on new perspectives.
The theme of the 11th Ricoh Photo Contest is “Radiance“.
Ricoh is looking forward to receiving a lot of different submissions not only from photographers within Japan but also from all around the world and hope that people will be given an opportunity through this Ricoh Photo Contest to learn new ways to enjoy taking photographs as well as discover new things.
The selected entries will be used in the 2012 Ricoh Photo Calendar. 13 different works will be selected for the calendar (for each of the 12 months plus the cover). Calendars will be sent out to the artists who produced the selected entries once they have been finalized. (In December 2011, tentatively.)
One or two of the winning entries may be selected for use on signboards at the Ring Cube Ricoh photo gallery in Ginza, Tokyo.
- Grand Prize (1 person)
- GXR Camera + Camera Unit (Camera Unit: RICOH LENS S10 24-72 mm)
- Special Prize (2 persons)
- GR DIGITAL III Camera + Optional Accessories (Optional accessories: external viewfinder, neck strap)
- Judge’s Special Award (2 persons)
- CX5 Camera
- Performance Award (45 persons)
- Original RING CUBE goods
- The contest is open to any and all who would like to enter, professional photographer and amateur alike, without regard to age, gender, or nationality.
- Only photos taken with a Ricoh digital camera will be accepted for submission.
- Each person is allowed to submit up to two photographs.
- You can submit processed images, but you must leave the EXIF data in the image you submit.
- Photos are only accepted in the JPEG file format.
- There are no particular limits on the age of photos accepted for submission.
How to enter?
Submit your entries through the official website, by filling out the online entry form. To see the entry form, you must first agree with the application rules and guidelines.
Please direct inquiries regarding this contest to: ricoh_photocon [at] jimu-kyoku.jp (please replace [at] with @).