The submission site for the Terry O’Neill Award 2010 is now open.
This contemporary photographic competition forms a showcase for new work by both established and upcoming photographers, providing valuable exposure and a prestigious opportunity to promote their current practice.
The award, an important addition to the cultural calendar, celebrates the diversity of talent working in the photographic medium today.
Submit photographic entries to the 2010 Terry O’Neill Award.
Submit between 3-6 images as an exhibition series. Images must fall into the criteria of reportage, fashion, documentary, landscape, wildlife, portraiture, or fine art photography.
- 1st Prize: £3000
- 2nd Prize: £1000
- 3rd Prize: £500
A selection of the top ten photographers’ work will be published in a special feature in The Sunday Times magazine.
The winners will be announced at the preview on 8th December 2010 and will be exhibited for one week at The HotShoe Gallery, London.
- Photographers must be over 18 years of age on 1st January 2010.
- A series of up to six images can be submitted.
- Entries can be either black and white, colour or lens-based media.
- Entries must be sent over as small Jpeg files (72dpi) or no larger than 1mb. Details of sizes for exhibition should also be included and optional artists statement.
- Photographers agree that their work may be exhibited at HotShoe Gallery and will be made available with hanging systems that fit the venue.
- All exhibited photographs must be collected from the address to which they were originally delivered.
How to enter?
Submit your entries through the entry form on the official website.
Entry fee for each image submitted £5 for students and £7 for non students.