Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2019 competition has opened for entries and designers from all regions and countries are invited to participate.
The Competition is open for innovative works in two categories – Poster Design and Corporate Identity Design – through individual or group registration.
Almost 30 separate awards – medals and certificates – will be announced in November 2019 and the best works will be features in a special publication prepared by the organizer.
Each of the two main competition categories has subcategories:
- Taiwan International Poster Design Award：
- Specific Theme: Human Concerning, Sustainable Development (Environment Protection, Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction are included.) (Type A)
- Non-specific Theme: Commerce, Arts, Public Welfare and Purpose Popularization. (Type B)
- Taiwan International CI Design Award:
- Corporate Identity: Brand, logo and other series of design works for corporations and institutions. (Type C)
- Event Identity: Logo and series of design works for commercial campaigns/events. (Type D)
Submitted entries must be original creations of the contestants completed after June 2017.
The competition is organized by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Economic Affairs of China in collaboration with International Council of Design (ico-D) and Japan Graphic Designers Association (JAGDA).