The Ministry of Economic Affairs of China is once again hosting the Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) competition and currently accepts entries for 2017.
The competition is open to designers from all regions and countries and includes two main competition categories — one for Poster design and one for Corporate Identity design.
Almost 30 separate awards – medals and certificates – will be announced in November 2017 and the best works will be exhibited and features in a special publication.
Entries submitted in all competition categories must be created after June, 2015.
Each of the two main competition categories have subcategories:
- Taiwan International Poster Design Award：
- Specific Topic: Human Concerning, Sustainable Development (including Environment Protection, Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction). (Type A)
- Non-specific Topic: Commerce, Arts, Public Welfare and Purpose Popularization. (Type B)
- Taiwan International CI Design Award
- Corporate Identity: Brand, logo and other series of design works for companies and institutions. (Type C)
- Event Identity: Logo and series of design works for commercial campaigns/events. (Type D)
The Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) is implemented by China Productivity Center (CPC) in collaboration with International Council of Design (ico-D), Japan Graphic Designers Association (JAGDA), The Graphic Design Association of the Republic of China (GDA-ROC), Taiwan Graphic Design Association (TGDA), Taiwan Poster Design Association (TPDA), Kaohsiung Creators Association (KCA) and Tung Fang Design Institute.