The TAIPEI CYCLE Design & Innovation Awards 2012 invite all manufacturers, designers, sales representatives, importers and distributors in cycle industry to compete in the award.
The bicycle as an enabler of mobility and as an increasingly attractive piece of sports and leisure equipment offers huge potential in terms of design and business. The award, in its 25th anniversary, will focus particularly on the important theme of sustainability and C02 emissions or “carbon footprints”.
Entries that have been on the market for less than two years or are scheduled to go into mass production during the year of competition are eligible to participate in the award. Entries should reflect a strong level of innovation and design quality.
Innovative Designs in the Cycle Industry Wanted!
The TAIPEI CYCLE Design & Innovation Awards 2012 are seeking for designs of the best products in the cycle industry.
Entries from the relevant industry sectors can be submitted in the following categories:
Mountain bikes, Racing bikes, Trekking bikes, BMX bikes, City bikes, Family transportation, Kids bikes, Pedelecs
Frames and frame parts, Wheel sets and parts, Transmission parts, Steering parts, Breaking parts
- Clothing and equipment for cyclists
Bike computers, Light systems, Pulse rate monitors
Entries will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Level of innovation
- Quality of design
- Choice of materials
- Load capacity
- Universal design
- Environmental impact
- Range of function
Big Recognitions for the Creators of the Best Designs
All successful contributions to the TAIPEI CYCLE d&i awards 2012 will receive the TAIPEI CYCLE d&i awards 2012 logo, and are entitled to use this logo for commercial purposes.
The best contributions of the TAIPEI CYCLE d&i awards 2012 will receive an additional TAIPEI CYCLE Gold Award.
Designs for Products No Older Than 2 Years Can be Submitted
- Entries that have been on the market for less than two years or are scheduled to go into mass production during the year of competition are eligible to participate in the award.
- Entries should reflect a strong level of innovation and design quality.
- The products submitted must not violate the patent and protective rights of other parties.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per contestant.
Enter the TAIPEI CYCLE Design & Innovation Awards Online
Registration is only possible online, through the official website.
- US $160 per entry (plus VAT)
- US $80 per entry (plus VAT) for TAIPEI CYCLE exhibitors and members of TBEA