This international festival of new film takes place every year in Split, Croatia. The festival is open to all new, innovative, personal, experimental, radical, subversive etc. work (film, video, new media) of all genres and lengths, preferably from outside the mainstream, whether it was made on shoe string budget, or is a studio release.
Split Film Festival – international festival of new film will take place from 11th to 18th of September 2010.
Submit your films to the Split Film Festival competition.
The selected works will be screened on Split Film Festival from 11 – 18 September 2010.
- All submissions must include a VHS (pal, ntsc) preview tape or DVD as applicable accompanied by an entry form completed in Croatian or English along with the supporting documentation.
- All work must have been completed after 1st of January 2009.
- There is no limit to the duration of films or videos, selection panel will select work for competition, international juries will award prizes.
- Producers / distributors / artists of the entries selected for screening will be notified promptly after selection of procedures for transporting screening copies.
- The festival will make all reasonable effort to present work in the best possible conditions. Transport of the copies is at the risk of sender.
- The screening copies will be returned after 15 days, the cost of one way shipment will, as a rule, be paid by the festival.
- Unless specific written notice is given to the contrary, the festival reserves the right to print any accompanying information and still photographs for promotional reasons or in festival catalogue.
How to enter?
Register to the festival and post your entries to:SPLIT FILM FESTIVAL
Savska bb, HR-21000 Split,
All preview entries should be mailed as small packett/petit paquet, and must be clearly labeled for custom purposes as follows: video cassette, no commercial value, cultural exchange only, preview tapes, CD-roms, DVDs & documents will not be returned.
Screening copies must reach Split by 1 September 2010.