Welcome to the Spark 2010 Competition, Designers! The Spark Awards are the exciting new competition created to promote great design and designers and encourage people to explore their creativity. Spark Awards invites everyone to participate – designers, art directors, architects, design firms, manufacturers, institutions, ad agencies and students may enter, interact and enjoy Sparking.
Graphics, product design, transportation and architecture are just a few of the many design categories accepted. Our Criteria are modern and compelling. If you or your company create great designs, don’t miss the opportunity to compete in this important event.
Large equipment, interiors, public spaces, buildings, digital and website design all may be submitted as visuals.
Below is a list of the general categories.
- Architecture & Interiors
- Furniture And Outdoor
A more detailed description of categories is available on the official website.
Winners are awarded either a prestigious Finalist, Bronze Spark, Silver Spark, Gold Spark or the ultimate Spark! Award.
- All designers, art directors, design firms and departments, ad agencies, marketing and branding practices, clients, manufacturers, student and non-professional or novice designers are welcome to compete, or just join the Spark Community.
- Each entrant may submit any number of products.
- The submitted designs are evaluated by expert and independent judges from design and related fields.
How to enter?
Register on the official website and submit your entries to the competition.
- Cool Spring Spark Promotional Entry Fee $285, Students and Non-Professionals, $110. Sale lasts 1 March to 31 May, Midnight PST, 2010
- Hot Summer Spark Promotional Entry Fee $325, Students and Non-Professionals, $130. Sale lasts 1 June to 15 August, Midnight PST, 2010
- Sizzling Spark Standard Entry Fee $375, Students and Non-Professionals, $150. Available 16 August to 10 October, Midnight PST, 2010
- Our “Not Too Late to Spark Offer,” add $50 Late Entry Surcharge, for Pro’s, Students and Non-Professionals. Available 11 October to 20 October, Midnight PST, 2010
Series or campaign entries may be submitted with a single registration with an additional $75 surcharge
Entry deliveries to the Jury site: 1 September to the noon, 20 October Deadline. No materials accepted before or after these dates.