An established independent photography journal in its 24th year of publication, SHOTS Magazine reaches an international audience of photographers, collectors, galleries, museums, educators and other fine art photography enthusiasts. Don’t miss this chance to have your work seen!
Submit a cohesive series or a selection of your best images. Photographers selected for inclusion will be interviewed for publication and featured on at least 4 pages in the 24th annual edition of SHOTS.
Send 12 to 20 images in all processes and techniques.
No entry form is required, but please enclose a letter (or word document if submitting online) that includes your name, address, email, titles/captions, website, and any other information pertinent to your submittal.
Photographers selected for inclusion will be interviewed for publication and featured on at least 4 pages in this annual edition of SHOTS.
All photographers submitting work per the guidelines will receive a copy of the magazine.
- This call is open to all photographers internationally.
- Photographers who have been featured in past Portfolio Issues or who have been the subjects of interviews are not eligible for this issue.
- All processes and techniques are welcomed.
- Color work will be reproduced in black & white.
- Send 12 to 20 images for consideration.
How to enter?
You can submit your entries:
- Online: SHOTS only accepts files submitted online using YouSendIt.
- On a CD: Save files to a CD that is Windows/PC compatible. Please include a separate folder of low-resolution jpegs, or a printout of the images you’re submitting.
- As prints: Send original prints, 8×10 or smaller, to the address above.
File specifications (for both CD and Online submissions):
- 300 PPI TIFF files, sized to approximately 8” in the longest direction.
- Please include your name and the title of the image in each file name (for example: First_Last_Title.tif).
Postal address:SHOTS Magazine
PO BOX 27755
MINNEAPOLIS MN 55427-0755
- $16 for non-subscribers
- Free for current, renewing and new subscribers