Zooppa is hosting a competition to promote the book “Russell Wiley is Out to Lunch”. Richard Hine’s debut novel is a corporate satire, set in the New York media industry, that looks at the challenges of print media in making the transition to the digital age.
Your assignment is to create video, graphic design or banner ads that will spark interest in the release of “Russell Wiley is Out to Lunch”.
The contest features $15,000 in cash prizes for video, banner and print ads.
Create video, graphic design or banner ads that will spark interest in the release of “Russell Wiley is Out to Lunch” and direct viewers/readers to order a copy from the main online sites or their favorite bookstore.
- Formats: asf, avi, dvd, flv, mp4, psp, mjpeg, mov, mpeg, mpegts, mpeg2video, rm, svcd, vcd, vob, 3gp, 3g2
- Codecs: flv, huffyuv, h264, h263, mjpeg, mpeg1video, mpeg2video, mpeg4, qtrle, rv20, svq3, wmv1, wmv2, xvid
- Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- Max length: 90 seconds
- Max size: 100MB
- Print ad
- Files: jpg, png, gif
- Max size: 10MB
- Color space: RGB
- Files: gif
- Dimensions: 120×90, 180×150, 120×240, 250×250, 336×280, 392×72
Amazon Encore is offering $15,000 in cash awards for this contest. See the prize details here.
- You must be a Zooppa member to take part in this competition.
- You need to be at least 14 years old to enter.
How to enter?
To read the rest of the creative brief, and to download the materials involved in this contest, please log in or sign up to be a member of Zooppa. The membership is free.
Once you’re a Zooppa member you can submit your entries.