Let Ducati reward your talents as you seize each moment with a click! Roads – Multistrada 1200 Photo Contest is the latest challenge aimed at those who love change and live each moment with originality, and for those inspired to capture and convey reality in photos. Entries should consist of 4 original photos of different roads which would convey the 4 personas of Multistrada – urban, touring, enduro and sport.
Just as the new Ducati has its own distinct character, each road, track and path has its own personality and history – we want you to share these moments with photos.
The contest aims to give contestants the chance to interpret their experience on the new Multistrada 1200 in total freedom.
Contest subject is “Roads”. Each photograph should therefore represent a road (with no limitations in the way it may be represented ) evoking these four key concepts:
The prizes for the winning works consist in:
- 1st place: trip for 1 person to Spain and Morocco on the new Multistrada 1200 from 9 to 24 October 2010, return flight from any international airport to/from Malaga included
- 2nd place: a complete set of technical attire “STRADA”
- 3rd place: one Nikon D5000 + Nikkor 18-55 VR
Prize awarded by the panel of experts: a free internship as an official photo-reporter during the WDW2010 which includes:
- entrance to the WDW2010
- board and lodgings for 4 days
- one Nikon D300S + Nikkor 18-200 VR II NEW
- The competition is open to all – you don’t have to own a bike to take part!
- If you are a traveler, if you love changing face in the bat of an eyelid, this contest is for you.
- The contestant must however be 18 years of age and over, or considered to be an adult by the country of residence.
- Each contestant must guarantee that he/she is the legitimate author of the unpublished works sent to Ducati and holds all rights to the same.
- Ducati is entitled to decide not to allow certain works to compete in the Contest at its own discretion; it is therefore entitled not to publish any Works deemed to be vulgar, offensive or those which damage the rights or image of Ducati or others.
- The images must represent the bike’s 4 riding modes (through roads pictures not showing any bike) and should evoke the 4 abstract concepts of “daily life”, “freedom”, “adventure” and “adrenaline”, concepts that are linked to each of the bike’s settings.
How to enter?
To take part in the Contest please fill in the on-line form on the official website, and expressly accept to abide by the contest regulations herein.