The Revelation Perth International Film Festival is calling for entries for its 2011 festival program. The festival is driven by works that explore style, content and form. Since 1990, the event has developed from a range of alternative and independent screen culture activities and experiments to what is regarded as one of Australia’s most unique annual screen activities.
Revelation is organised by filmmakers and film lovers so it welcomes the lowest of the low-fi to well resourced features, documentaries, experimental works and animations.
All works of all styles from all countries are welcome. Revelation loves all filmmakers so don’t be afraid to submit.
The Revelation Perth International Film Festival seeks to showcase the progressive, individual and signature driven work from the international film community across all genres, formats and durations. Spirit is the primary criteria!
The festival is driven by works that explore style, content and form. Revelation is not afraid of politics and it loves social justice and opinions. Music is enormously popular with Revelation’s audience as is all elements of popular and youth culture. Revelation’s audiences love documentary and there’s a good dose of genre in there too.
Australians can also apply for the 2011 Revelation Travel Fellowship.
Accepted films will be included in the 2011 program of the Revelation Perth Film Festival. The 2011 Revelation Perth Film Festival will be held 14 – 24 July 2011.
- Previews are accepted in DVD format.
- Revelation will not pay return postage or freight for entries unless accepted into the festival.
- If the work is accepted into the event, Revelation will pay all relevant national/international freight charges.
- All submitted works are required to be completed after 1 January 2009.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry fee.
- Payment and entry must be received postmarked Friday, 8 April 2011.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to deliver & retrieve relevant entries. All entries will be held by the event until one month after entry deadline.
How to enter?
Read and fill out the entry form fully and carefully and mail it together with the entry fee and preview materials on the following address.
Postal address:PO Box 729
Western Australia, 6929
An entry fee of $40 Australian dollars applies to each entry (approximately $35 U.S. dollars)