Print To The People is calling all designers and screen printing enthusiasts! Got an idea for a t-shirt? See your design screen printed on t-shirts at events this summer with Print To The People’s mobile print trolley.
For those of you who don’t already know, Print To The People is a new social enterprise with the aim of encouraging creativity using the medium of screen printing. All the projects Print To The People are involved in are as interactive and as accessible as possible.
There will be three finalists, and one winner in this t-shirt competition. Prize details are yet to be announced.
Design a t-shirt to be printed at events this summer!
- Must be screen printable!
- Max of two colours per design (flexible registration between layers an advantage!)
- Maximum size A3
- Any theme goes!
- Don’t be afraid to add your name and web address on the design, Print To The People want it to be good for promotion for your work!
Three finalists, one winner! Prize details are yet to be announced.
Three finalists will win a £???? Stew Print Room voucher and (of course) a screen printed t-shirt with their design on it. The finalists designs will be screen printed at events this summer.
The winner (decided by public vote) will receive an additional star prize!
Print To The People will also do their best to promote the winner and finalists though their website, blog and social networking sites.
If selected to be a finalist in the competition you agree to:
- supply Print To The People with a full sized version of the design
- allow the organizers to screen print the design at events using their mobile print trolley
- allow the organizers to use the design (with accreditation to the artist) on their website, blog and social networking sites.
How to enter?
To enter, just email your design with your name and contact details to mail [at] printtothepeople.com (please replace [at] with @). Please send a small jpg of your design.