Photography Book Now is an international-juried self-published book competition, and a celebration of the most creative, most innovative, and finest photography books – and the people behind them.
Submit your photography book in one or all categories, and enter as many books as you like.
Gather your best work, create your finest photography book, and toss your hat in the ring for a chance to win $25,000 and worldwide kudos.
Enter your submissions in one of the three categories:
- Fine Art
- Grand Prize: One (1) US $25,000 cash prize made payable to the Contestant whose name appeared in the original entry form (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): US $25,000).
- Category Prizes: Category winners will receive an “Ultimate Camera Package.” (ARV: US $4,400)
- 1st Runners Up Prizes: 1st Runners Up will receive a “Photographic Experience Package”. (ARV: US $2,400 each).
- 2nd Runners Up Prizes: 2nd Runners Up will receive a “Photographic Workshop Adventure”. (ARV: US $2,400).
Total ARV of Prizes: fifty-three thousand dollars (US $53,000).
- The Photography Book Now International-Juried Competition (“Contest”) is open to English-speaking adults, who are the age of 18 years or older (or of the age of majority in jurisdictions where the age of majority is over 18 years and where such Contests are legal), are self-identified photographers who currently receive or have received payment for their photographs. and who are resident in a non-U.S.-embargoed country where such Contests are legal given the Rules as published (“Contestants”). This promotion is not available in countries, states, or provinces where rules translation, registration, or bonding are required.
- There is no limit to the number of Submissions that any Contestant can make in any category; however, each Submission (online or hard-copy) must be made using a separate entry form and include a separate Submission Fee.
- All Submissions become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due submissions and those Submissions are void and will not be accepted; nor is Sponsor responsible for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Contestants may encounter when seeking to enter their Submissions. Only complete valid entries will be accepted.
How to enter?
If you made your book with Blurb, you can submit your entry entirely online.
If you’ve used another print-on-demand service to make your book, to submit your entry, download and fill out the entry form. Send the completed entry form along with three hard copies of your book for judging purposes. For more info, see the rules regarding hard copy submissions.
The submission fee is:
- $35 in US dollars
- €27.50 in Euros
- £20 in Great Britain Pounds (GBP)
- $35 in Canadian dollars, and
- $45 in Australian dollars.