PDP is an international student congress of graphics technologies, which along with the great desire and enthusiasm was founded by a group of students from the Faculty of technical science in University of Novi Sad in 2007.
The main objective of PDP convention is to connect and networked students, as well as to exchange knowledge among students and professionals in the following fields: print, design, photography, web, and comics.
The Photography Contest of the fourth PDP Convention is now open for entries! The theme of this year’s congress is “Smart & Green”.
The photography contest is open for entries in two categories:
- Single photograph
- Series of photographs
The theme of this years congress is “Smart & Green”, which encourage reflection on the topic of conservation and environmental protection.
All authors of works that are presented at the exhibition will receive a certificate confirming their participation in the congress.
A diploma for winning I, II and III place will be received for the best works, according to the opinion of the prize jury.
A prize from the organizer will be awarded to the first place winner. It is necessary that the winner of the prize is present at the time of the award ceremony. If the person is not present, the organizer reserves the right to award the prize to the runner-up by the decision of the jury.
- PDP Convention 4 Photography Contest is of international type and is open to all students.
- Each student may apply up to three photos or up to three series of photographs. Each series should include 2-6 photographs.
- Students are allowed to apply in more than one category.
- Works that are submitted with the application should be size of 250x380mm in JPEG or TIFF format, 300 dpi.
- Participants who pass the selection must send photographs in physical matter (by mail – non electronic)
How to enter?
Complete the application located on the official website no later than 18 April 2011.