PDP Convention invites you to take part in another contest as a part of the fourth PDP Convention.
The PDP Convention 4 Design Contest is all about visual identity and poster design. It is open to all students internationally.
For those of you who don’t already know, PDP is an international student congress of graphics technologies, which along with the great desire and enthusiasm was founded by a group of students from the Faculty of technical science in University of Novi Sad in 2007.
This competition is in the field of design in two categories: poster and visual identity.
Works in the poster category must contain the logo of the Green Design and cannot propagate racial, religious, ethnic or any other form of discrimination.
Works in the visual identity category contain 4 segments:
- Trademark (logo) and / or logotype
- Application of the trademark in a business letter (memorandum)
- Application of the trademark on a business card
- Application of the trademark on an envelope
The visual identity can be made for an existing or fictitious company.
Please visit the official website for more details about the required format of your works.
All authors of works that are presented at the exhibition will receive a certificate confirming their participation in the congress.
A diploma for winning I, II and III place will be received for the best works, according to the opinion of the prize jury.
A prize from the organizer will be awarded to the first place winner. It is necessary that the winner of the prize is present at the time of the award ceremony. If the person is not present, the organizer reserves the right to award the prize to the runner-up by the decision of the jury.
- PDP Convention 4 Design Contest is of international type and is open to all students.
- In each category a student can apply with a maximum of three works.
- Students are allowed to apply in more than one category.
How to enter?
Complete the application located on the official website no later than 18 April 2011.