Next Landmark is a contest held by Floornature, the portal of achitecture, design and design culture, to shed light on the talents of the future. The contest is open to architects, engineers, landscape architects, urban planners and designers who graduated after 1 January 2000.
Two winners will be offered an exclusive opportunity to travel to Venice for the opening of the 13th Architecture Biennale and see their projects exhibited during an event organised by Floornature on the same dates as the Biennale to present the results of the competition.
Calling for Built and Unbuilt Architectural Projects Completed by Young Architects
All architects who graduated after 1 January 2000 may contribute by participating in the two competition categories:
- Debut Work, open to built architectural and urban planning projects, and
- Research, for unbuilt urban redevelopment projects, ideal buildings, graduating theses and theoretical reflection.
You may enter only once, as either an individual or a member of a group.
The winner in each category will be awarded:
- a trip to Venice for 3 days and an opportunity to see their work exhibited at an awards ceremony held during the opening of the 13th Architecture Biennale;
- publication of their project in the Floornature.com architecture portal, newsletter and Facebook page;
- a video interview published and promoted online on the FN.tv, Facebook and YouTube video channels.
Two special mentions in each category will be awarded:
- exhibition of their projects at the awards ceremony held during the opening of the 13th Architecture Biennale of Venice;
- publication of their projects in the Floornature.com architecture portal, newsletter and Facebook page;
- a group video interview filmed during the awards ceremony at the 13th Architecture Biennale published and promoted online on the FN.tv, Facebook and YouTube video channels.
To submit your projects, please visit the official website.