Entries for Nature, Undisturbed 2011 are now being accepted. Black and white, sepia, color, and manipulated images may be entered. This call is open to all photographers 18 and over, amateur or professional.
Nature, Undisturbed is a juried nature photography sale exhibition. All exhibitors may sell their work. The artist will receive 50% of the sales price.
Cash prizes will be awarded in each category and a People’s Choice Award will be presented.
This is a juried photography exhibition with two categories:
- Open Category – includes all nature photography at any location (landscapes, animals, etc)
- Site Specific Category – includes photos taken at the Flint River and the Trust properties including Line Creek Nature Area, Flat Creek Nature Area in Peachtree City and Sam’s Lake Bird Sanctuary in Fayette County.
Black and white, sepia, color, and manipulated images may be entered in any category.
Selected entries will be exhibited in Dogwood Gallery, Tyrone from 16 – 30 April 2011.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cash prizes will be awarded in each category. A People’s Choice Award will be presented on Sunday, 1 May 2011.
All exhibitors may sell their work. The artist will receive 50% of the sales price.
- The categories are open to all photographers 18 and over, amateur or professional.
- The organizer asks that submitted photos have not been accepted to any other juried photography show in the year prior to Nature, Undisturbed 2011.
- Photographers may enter up to 4 images per category.
- All entries must be postmarked by 31 January 2011.
How to enter?
All photos entered must be in a CD. The files must be JPEG, no larger than 2MB in size. The longest side may be no larger than 1024 pixels.
Don’t forget to include your signed entry form.
Mail all entries to:Donna Rosser,
105 Whitehall Place,
All photos must be delivered to Dogwood Gallery no later than 4pm Saturday, 2 April 2011.
Please direct any questions to Donna Rosser – donna [at] thebarefootphotographer.com (please replace [at] with @).
There is a $25 entry fee for one category or $45 if entering both categories.