ArchTriumph will soon open registration for a new two-stage ideas competition called Museum Of Architecture (MOA), London Competition. Architects, architecture graduates, architecture students, engineers, planners, designers or inter-disciplinary teams – of maximum 4 professionals – comprising of at least one architect are all eligible to enter.
The Museum Of Architecture (MOA), London Competition is an international competition open worldwide.
Winning participants will receive cash prizes totaling US$ 17,000!
Design a New Museum Of Architecture in London
The aim of this two-stage “winner of winners“ International ideas competition is to design a new Museum Of Architecture in London, on the site of the Iconic Old London Battersea Power Station on the bank of the River Thames. This Icon structure and prime site has laid derelict for number of years with plan after plan for re-developments. It is a protected building, which implies that any design will have to incorporate the four iconic. This as a result has posed a challenge for a number of developers.
ArchTriumph is calling on architects, planners, designers and engineers to rise to the challenge provided by such an opportunity to be innovative and responsive to such a unique site and location with bold ideas for this Museum.
Please consider the following deadlines:
- Special Registration: from 2nd April 2012
- Early Registration: from 16th April 2012
- Standard Registration: from 19th June 2012
- Late Registration: from 19th July 2012
- Submission Deadline: 4th September 2012
Distribution of prizes will be as follows:
- Stage1: Total prize fund of US$ 6,000 + Shortlist for “Triumph” Showcase Sustainable Pavilion
- Stage2: Total prize fund of US$ 11,000 + Shortlist for “Triumph” Showcase Sustainable Pavilion
Joining the overall winners will be an additional 10 Triumphant mentions