[AC-CA] has recently announced its newest architecture competition – [MILAN] World Expo Pavilion – with the intention to design an Information Pavilion within the World Expo Park in Milan, Italy.
Architects, Architecture Graduated, Engineers and Students are invited to enter individually or in interdisciplinary teams of up to 4 members.
Winning participants will receive prizes totaling US$ 6,000!
The [MILAN] World Expo Pavilion competition hopes to achieve the following:
- Encourage and reward design excellence which integrates function, structure, details and the spirit of the World Expo theme.
- Research, respond to and highlight the unique aspects of designing an information pavilion that will be used by visitors during the World Expo.
- Encourage the employment of sustainable design in all aspects of the proposal.
The closing date for Registration is 31st October 2014 and submissions will be accepted until 5th November 2014.
[MILAN] World Expo Pavilion Competition Registration Fee
- Early Bird Registration: US$ 80, 10th July – 11th August 2014
- Standard Registration: US$ 100, 12th August – 12th September 2014
- Late Registration: US$ 120, 13th September – 31st October 2014