The mediabistro.com’s first Annual Logo Awards Contest celebrates and promotes the best in logo design. Build buzz for your work, your firm, or your client. Winners will be promoted to millions around the world through several websites. Winners will be announced at a swanky party in New York City.
If you think you’ve created a logo that’ll draw our eyes favourably, then enter. The only designers who lose are those who never enter at all. Whether it’s for a financial advice firm, bingo or an online supermarket, your logo is a winner. Make it an award winner. Show the design world what you’ve got.
Submit as many logos as you wish in the categories below:
- Community services
- Real estate
The Judges shall award three (3) gold, three (3) silver, and three (3) bronze awards in each category. They will also select three (3) entries, a gold, silver and bronze, as overall winners of the Contest.
Winners will be promoted to millions around the world through several websites such as Brands of the World, Ads of the World, Graphics.com, Graphic Design Forum, Unbeige, LiquidTreat and others.
Winners will be announced at a swanky party in New York City.
- Open to graphic designers, studios, agencies, clients, and students.
- All submissions must have been created between 31 March 2008 and 31 March 2010.
- All submission must be original creations of the designer, design firm or individual submitting the logo.
- There is no limit on the number of entries which you may submit.
- You may submit entries in multiple categories; however, if you wish to submit the same logo in multiple categories you must pay an entry fee for each additional category.
- The winner is selected by the panel of Judges identified on the Judges tab on the Contest homepage. Their decisions will be based on creativity and technical excellence, as shall be determined by the Judges in their sole discretion. If, in its sole discretion, WEBM discovers that any winner’s participation in the Contest was prohibited under the laws of the Territory or the winner has violated any term of these Official Rules, that winner’s participation in the Contest shall be deemed null and void and WEBM shall select an alternative participant for the award(s).
How to enter?
- In order to submit a logo entry you must first create an account.
- Once you have activated your account you may submit entries.
You must pay thirty dollars ($30) per logo entry or per category (for entries submitted to multiple categories). Payment will only be accepted via PayPal. The entry fees are non-refundable. Entries will not be entered into the Contest for review until full payment is received by WEBM and entries will be removed from consideration if the payment transaction is disputed.