The MakeDox International Creative Documentary Film Festival has opened submissions for 2019 and calls all filmmakers around the world to participate in its competition programs.
Documentary films of all running times are eligible for submission. Topics, style and production technologies are not limited.
For this 10th, jubilee edition of the Festival, winning films will be selected in four competition categories.
The MakeDox 2019 festival program includes the following sections:
- Onion – Main Competitive Program open to mid- or full-length creative documentaries from all countries of the world.
- Young Onion – Newcomers Competitive Program open to creative documentaries that are the director’s first or second documentary film (mid or full-length) from all countries of the world.
- Onion Seed – Competitive Program of Students’ creative documentary films of any length from all countries of the world.
- Sliced Onion – Competitive Program of short creative documentary films (up to 30 minutes).
The Festival focuses on creating a stimulating environment for the exchange of experience and knowledge of documentary creation and promotion of films with cinematographic quality, offering the creative point of view of an author, both in terms of content as well as in form. Priority is given to national, regional and foreign premieres.
MakeDox is organized by the citizen’s association MakeDox. The 2019 festival is scheduled for 21-28 August, 2019 in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
MakeDox 2019 – Entry Fees
The early bird deadline is 15th February 2019 and entry fees are discounted for submissions before it expires.
- Main Competition Program
- 15 Euro – by 15th February 2019
- 20 Euro – after 15th February 2019
- Newcomer Program
- 10 Euro – by 15th February 2019
- 15 Euro – after 15th February 2019
- Short Program
- 5 Euro – by 15th February 2019
- 10 Euro – after 15th February 2019
- Student Program
- Free – by 15th February 2019
- 5 Euro – after 15th February 2019