London International Creative Competition (LICC) invites passionate visual artists, regardless of experience or nationality, to submit their innovative artwork for inclusion in the 2011 LICC competition.
The artwork is juried by a board of internationally esteemed artists, writers, curators, gallery owners and other luminaries of the visual arts.
The 15 final selection work will be presented at the 2011 London International Creative Competition awards ceremony in London, one prize-winner will be chosen by the jury to receive the £2,000 cash prize.
There is no limit to creativity. London International Creative Competition has no boundaries and engorges you to push the envelope of your creativity. All discipline are accepted from painting to photography from illustration to installation, from video arts to performing arts…
London International Creative Competition celebrates your creativity however you can express it and in any media.
This year’s competition categories are:
- Design (Environmental/Fashion/Graphic/Interior)
- Mixed Media
- NetArt/Web Design
- Video and Film
The 15 finalists work will be presented at the London International Creative Competition awards ceremony in London, one prize-winner will be chosen by the jury to receive the £2,000 cash prize.
- Digital SubmissionsDigital submissions must be saved as jpegs (.jpg), 72dpi and not exceed 800 pixels in height or width.
- Digital and Multimedia Submissions (Sound, Film and Video)Submit graphic, time-based, interactive, or sound portfolios on a CD or a DVD. Include an inventory list with the title, file type (JPG, MOV, MP3 etc) and length of each piece. Label the jewel case and disc with your name, address, and phone number. Please include credits, with contact information, when possible. Each piece should be limited to no more than five minutes in length.
- Writing SubmissionsWriting submission are not to exceed 500 words and are to be submitted in a word document or pdf. Book example submissions are to be in a multi-page pdf; not to exceed five pages.
- NetArt and Website SubmissionsYou may enter the url in the description portion of the online entry.
How to enter?
You may submit your work to in any one of the following ways:
- Use LICC online entry form to enter the image details, upload your images, and pay the fees online (using PayPal).
- Use LICC online entry form to enter the image details, upload your images, then mail payment in the form of a cheque or money order to our office. You may also do a bank transfer. For bank transfer information please contact info [at] licc.us (please replace [at] with @).
- Use LICC online entry form to enter the image details, and pay the appropriate fees, then mail the receipt along with your work (CD or DVD) to LICC office.
- Download a printable PDF version or our entry form, complete it by hand and mail it the LICC office.
Postal address:Awads, Inc. / LICC Competition
550 North Larchmont Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90004 USA
Please note: deadlines are for postmark.
- Entry fee is £20 single or series*
- Students entry fee is £15 single or series*
* A series consists of at least two and no more than five images, sharing a common theme or concept and a single title.