LICC invites passionate visual artists, regardless of experience or nationality, to submit their innovative artwork for inclusion in the LICC competition. The artwork is juried by a board of internationally esteemed artists, writers, curators, gallery owners and other luminaries of the visual arts. The jury-selected finalists and shortlist will be published in the LICC Annual Awards Book, on this website and will be announced to the creative arts and media outlets worldwide. The 15 finalists work will be presented at the LICC awards ceremony in London, one prize-winner will be chosen by the jury to receive the £2,000 cash prize.
LICC aims to bridge the gap between uniquely talented artists and an international audience.
Submit innovative artwork in some of these categories:
- Design (Environmental/Fashion/Graphic/Interior)
- Mixed Media
- NetArt/Web Design
- Video and Film
The 15 finalists work will be presented at the LICC awards ceremony in London, one prize-winner will be chosen by the jury to receive the £2,000 cash prize.
- Do not submit original work or slides.
- Copyright and all other rights remain that of the Artist.
- Digital Submissions:
- Digital submissions must be saved as jpegs (.jpg), 72dpi and not exceed 800 pixels in height or width.
- Digital and Multimedia Submissions (Sound, Film and Video):
- Submit graphic, time-based, interactive, or sound portfolios on a CD or a DVD.
- Include an inventory list with the title, file type (JPG, MOV, MP3 etc) and length of each piece.
- Label the jewel case and disc with your name, address, and phone number.
- Please include credits, with contact information, when possible.
- Each piece should be limited to no more than five minutes in length.
- Writing Submissions:
- Writing submission are not to exceed 500 words and are to be submitted in a word document or pdf.
- Book example submissions are to be in a multi-page pdf; not to exceed five pages.
- NetArt and Website Submissions:
- You may enter the url in the description portion of the online entry.
How to enter?
You may submit your work to in any one of the following ways:
- Use online entry form to enter the image details, upload your images, and pay the fees online(using paypal).
- Use online entry form to enter the image details, upload your images, then mail payment in the form of a cheque or money order to our office. You may also do a bank transfer. For bank transfer information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use online entry form to enter our contest the image details, and pay the appropriate fees, then mail the receipt along with your work (CD or DVD) to our office.
- Download a printable PDF version or our entry form, complete it by hand and mail it our office. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader Plugin)
All entries must include the appropriate entry fee payable to the London International Creative Competition (LICC).
- Entry fee is £20 single or series *
- Students £15 single or series *
- Early bird discount is 25%
To make the competition more accessible to an international community, the some countries have a 50% discounted entry fee.
* ) A series consists of at least two and no more than five images, sharing a common theme or concept and a single title.