Zooppa – the global social network for creative talent, is asking you to create a 30-second video and take part in the “Life Better Served” Sharing Contest.
The purpose of this contest is to promote the Hormel Compleats brand and to make multi-tasking modern women want to try Hormel Compleats for lunch during the week.
So you will actually have to make a video advertisement for Hormel Compleats.
As for the brand, Hormel Compleats are meal solutions that allow modern moms to have a satisfying lunchtime meal with quality meats and vegetables, in minutes.
Create a 30-second video that will make multi-tasking modern women want to try Hormel Compleats for lunch during the week
Hormel Compleats never need to be frozen or refrigerated, so they’re more versatile than frozen meals. Your video should demonstrate why Hormel Compleats are a better solution than meals that come from the frozen food aisle.
Compleats has a modern & fun brand image. Humorous and fun videos with a tongue-in-cheek attitude are appreciated.
Target Audience: frozen meal users, working moms 25-49
- Formats: asf, avi, dvd, flv, mp4, psp, mjpeg, mov, mpeg, mpegts, mpeg2video, rm, svcd, vcd, vob, 3gp, 3g2
- Codecs: flv, huffyuv, h264, h263, mjpeg, mpeg1video, mpeg2video, mpeg4, qtrle, rv20, svq3, wmv1, wmv2, xvid
- Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- Max length: 30 seconds seconds
- Max size: 50MB
The “Life Better Served” Sharing Contest offers a combined prize fund of $18,000. The first place video will be awarded with $8,000.
- The “Life Better Served” Sharing contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry.
- You must be a Zooppa member to participate in this video contest. You can become a Zooppa member for free.
- All material submitted becomes the sole property of Hormel and will not be returned.
How to enter?
To submit your entries, register and log in to Zooppa.