LensCulture is seeking for the best new photography from around the world for the LensCulture Exposure Awards 2020.
Since 2008, this award has offered significant exposure to more than 300 emerging and established photographers. Via a global callout, LensCulture is eager to discover more diverse and talented image-makers to add to this impressive cohort.
Winners will enjoy career-changing opportunities including exhibition in New York in April 2020, extensive media coverage, projection at international photography festivals, cash prizes and more.
The 2020 prize list for Winners and Finalists includes:
- $15,000 in Cash Awards
- Exhibition in NYC during Paris Photo New York
- Exposure Awards 2020 Online Exhibition
- Visibility with LensCulture Insiders
- Published in The Best of LensCulture, Volume 4
- Featured in International Photo Festival Projections
- International Press Exposure
- Massive Exposure to our Global Audience of 3 Million
- Submission Review by Photo Industry Specialist(2)
- Opportunity to be in LensCulture Discoveries online directory of top-rated photographers(3)
- LensCulture Portfolio Account(4)
- Share your Work with the Global Photography Community
- Opportunities for Immediate Exposure
The Exposure Awards is LensCulture’s largest annual competition.
The organizers welcome submissions from photographers with no limitations on age, level, genre, or location.
LensCulture Exposure Awards 2020 – Fees
Single entries can be submitted for free!
The entry fee for series of up to 10 photos is $60. The cost for 5 single photos judged as 5 separate entries is $50.
Currently enrolled students get a 30% discount on the entry fee.