The LensCulture Exposure Awards 2017 aim to discover and showcase the world’s best contemporary photographers — including all genres of photography, and from diverse cultures on every continent.
Now in its 8th year, the competition will help photographers of all levels gain global recognition and move forward creatively and professionally.
Six top winners as well as eight jurors’ picks, 25 finalists and five student spotlights will be selected by an international jury.
The Prizes list is quite extensive:
- $23,000 in Prize Money
- Exposure Awards 2016 Online Exhibition
- LensCulture Network Membership
- Massive Exposure to our Global Audience of 2+ Million
- International Press Exposure
- International Photo Festival Projections
- Published in “The Best of LensCulture” Photobook
- Featured Article on LensCulture
- Submission Review by Photo Industry Professional
The competition is open to everyone, 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike.
In the interest of helping photographers everywhere to improve their practice and to move forward in their careers — every participant is entitled to a written expert review of their submission — at no additional cost. Current students and recent graduates get a 30% discount on the entry fee. Don’t delay!
LensCulture Exposure Awards 2017 Entry Fees
The entry fee is $20 for a single photo and $60 for a series.
All photographers who send more than 5 photos are eligible to receive a free, professionally written submission review.